Saturday, April 11, 2009

A discussion Scott and I had......

The other day I had a couple of comments from my blog. This blog is set up to allow ALL comments. However, I am the moderator because this is a blog my kids read. There are people out there that could use inappropriate language. These comments were interesting to say the least. They had some accusations, some opinion, some false use of Scripture, some false judgment to name a few. Well, I have NO problem posting these type comments. The problem I have is that they were all anonymous. IF you are that passionate and believe what you are saying then put your name on it. To me that is proof of uncertainty. I know who I am in Christ and with my friends and family so nothing anybody say's will affect me. I say things that mean something to me and if it bothers somebody else then they don't have to read it. I post stuff all the time on my facebook about Christ, and my friends who I don't assemble with as a Church read it all the time. They have never once made a statment to me about it bothering them. They still talk to me like normal. Some are even unchurched and have said so. We are a strong family and we can handle other peoples opinion. We have nothing to hide. If anything that is why we have this blog and have opened it to everybody hoping that our home will be a testimony of Jesus Christ. Scott said from now on if you post a comment you MUST put your name or it will be rejected. If you put your name and it is not pure hatred then I will post the comment. I like to hear what people have to say. Thank you for coming to our blog and seeing what we are about. I hope to have more comments.

No comments: