Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!! 11 years today!


Well it has been 11 yrs. today. I love Scott more today then I did when I excepted his proposal. God has been faithful. He has tried us through and through. He has broken us and molded us again to be ONE. We have learned so much in the last 5 years then the 6 prior. Those 6 years were full of immaturity and thinking we knew it all. We were unteachable. The last 5 years have been one of growth and loving the wisdom shared with us in order TOO grow. I would much rather be teachable than full of pride thinking I can handle this on my own. I am thankful for the loving hand of God that makes the two become One. Now, may our love be a light to those that sit in darkness, that they too may see the LIGHT and be free. As the marriage is a picture of the Church (bride) and Christ (bridegroom), may our marriage testify of His will for His Body. Thank you honey for loving God more than me and staying in the fire so that Christ is living in our home. I love you more than words can say. I look forward to the many years to come walking in the Light together, seeing our kids safe in the arms of the Lord and one day going into eternity to be with our Savior. Forever your bride, Kellie

No comments: